Re: [PANRG] [LB] Questions about draft-irtf-panrg-what-not-to-do-19.txt

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 06 May 2021 01:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nqH7F3y75bkzsFJtlZhp3TgPMkiCDqLBoUgoEL/NQk8=; b=OsG8f94FfCH4cDBKhX3c2Kh68yOxmWJ8MXnz1uDoCjM2E0rc8t0MFu2GpuFxQcCdsC DG/Ucpy2vUEnhuWhuz7plNhLXopkd4pv3ZYCpUQqMWYj2PEEGakj2UWwm9kz055zq9Oi nA8W/BNZCkCfdSYhEdmqd5OxzpCWvBkHyCXEeEwEfc8diiDsRTMidStoEznlGk2Yw4Lj TlQO7sJeMyg5ipvJhw2dCarGP7M1kGXjx+qcw4SbA/8ozTAWx3chGmsTK6Y7AAc0PaWS vY9QFhFmho+yxrxGgnHgQkXoFnRqOJONwMuIFYlehPZBALNHxm/ZFdGdSalfLbgYImaW g7DQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nqH7F3y75bkzsFJtlZhp3TgPMkiCDqLBoUgoEL/NQk8=; b=emvwsc+BejAdwO8sWIHuUbfVsdvac3vEIj6KPqdpVDwEvJgHyA9vRCuBCCobZCSPlD ty63/fqgjGjhSR4uhn0JWj+NPEzFR4zDLLDMKmzpU5Yh0NUVB+cWcQJ2ZNzd4Q6vTwH4 EqjgXvCygJrUzH+UIPVWXY2TL+14JEpPrOHHwV2b4aSnfHgYqib7dU81HAGFvufT6nV2 ESuZmuUTW3aFrcdWy0/XtJPYCZWFHuszLy+z/NloHw7MiA5s1yKzjmBwt4T5Kl968gad zLKpO/W38g9vj0okUrUegjEtJ7Y8UXYPgXl3O21gqYv5UlpDIJkpiYMbTkKC1xWz9cti NuTQ==