Re: [paws] Review of draft-ietf-paws-protocol-12 (by the other APPAD)

Vincent Chen <vchen@google.com> Mon, 11 August 2014 14:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wimT2aH2jcbxpEwAtM/UQvWcUQgvekoFQYrLXW8QOug=; b=LEoWoEAA1EXRvzn2jp4zIDSmAxOjsM0jlP40hrlKykQ29mfbh5UwyuLGB3fiq6pJrZ FJrXu+M9mrLD1W6Lib9bblft0DrZ+cYS3dwYv8b7sUlmyOLi57+B5Z4GGxrmlLhsBzgT 4g+lq9cDXV0nLAUBD+AK26vuP/0bGLTFyUs18ZKUWAzi26/s9MKxznQBmDZgTxo/zdwX 9IRfK9e6kCB1Z20Xc3FvwcGxgxSBHtraFk/KkLUrh/VhFskboeGVHKw/JFoBd4Yb5aW1 clVYHTWs4RN9IoXSxjHbgtq9Dcd4rcK3m9sqdTYVETaE0VQkpWhDwMhjfGi2KwDReIox VxNQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wimT2aH2jcbxpEwAtM/UQvWcUQgvekoFQYrLXW8QOug=; b=H9I4JOg5+riRay1CieTp7FU2nKRnQ7C+leVEEEUbwTnYjWMddJkOYTnFAOqOTON+JN 4RHPcIMLBKTgwG2zFx/qoI1Y1uUKZjVzngbBQRQoT9XrAWiNJP617+u3A731I9MvBYCn Z2jasQdi1W4lv+xxamgprJGKoEVDbKMLu+XPjGZp1SPyY861Rd70q6L5osQbqi74zJwC Nk6OJOhDd+dYqMlphuDtv8V91a8rprOoFAx4yrz8CNh+P47ygIyKbSGK/R7ilz5vHasf XQ5A1a0NOHGg1dil5yP3h/tFCyWbHO/bXgnqQudL+jwWeA2SxOJEYJJrMyZ0uO2L13eO tEsA==