Re: [paws] Review of draft-ietf-paws-protocol-12 (by the other APPAD)

Vincent Chen <vchen@google.com> Tue, 12 August 2014 19:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CeFoQefekAKsAoz6kVdT2AkFPXD/uB1v5jPyzrPTdJ4=; b=L1MPAaLSyOaGF+3V3y/EW4hYHx6FIKWau0xvXp3NQfEKC9ZzHpgT4fbeZmD7Eqd90q pUhI4jhxmKUbA5U/ApFBytOl69gXvxc3QVFHG2mKQrTXXceK7JhPpxCdT7pgl2H2J9eZ eJCe0vRTPCAABJw8pxxyDSwBaLE5Fo37I+27354ySkIOI67BgqRzl+CoekFiqeYiUl9m Nn/4mhhllVHfeym176yX6u58F0po9EAyt6vzMjNOHVyhLX5LRHrfq1h2ApHlbKA2OEXt l+aIgsI1E88uDz4jY2xQSdTc2fUf08/hPXIXbmd0S0hgBAiphFu1kAe5tzmEpP7q8Trx EANA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=CeFoQefekAKsAoz6kVdT2AkFPXD/uB1v5jPyzrPTdJ4=; b=Si9FFVr64kXf6km2Z3CIqTRNLbuHmz94akXDWxrLWgWThseX7QBhzOhHwhgJ/QH2VO FQnie9Wu/nZ8qa7aCGJiYlaX9sL+4lFqcXUHN1/RRMuXEW4MBKI9jG6Tzul5VD6H9Qu4 Yj2otqqaE5N+JNpJy5ZFzNLX0fOROaVOPlqyxAHHwW8OYxehM3407fm4CMMQn7HqjdBO BsGBMf2Wbw/Qo5a4rifmoStiLgsPZAaMxv51iTR7cr8oALip0TZnhUoJx3kYSd7UideE TyAaxqfgN2SOD7sQ1qMaLgr4Fn2MShUgUYp3wvXa92sNp+crBAvJ466/3L3NFGHyON69 DO0A==