Re: [payload] New Version Notification for draft-nandakumar-payload-sdp-max-video-resolution-00.txt

Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> Tue, 20 May 2014 15:21 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 11:21:15 -0400
From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
To: payload@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [payload] New Version Notification for draft-nandakumar-payload-sdp-max-video-resolution-00.txt

Just a reminder, since Cullen reminded me that this issue has languished:

I have seen no response to my February 6 message raising specific issues
about max-video-resolution (reproduced below).
I have seen no update to max-video-resolution based on the discussion in
London.
I have seen no action from the chairs to either adopt or reject this
work item.

As far as I can tell, nothing is happening.

If there is no interest in pursuing this work, can we declare that it is
not an IETF work item and stop blocking other things on it?

                   Harald