[payload] Review of draft-ietf-payload-vp8-08

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 26 February 2013 05:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2143; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1361857540; x=1363067140; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=3dKgosz8faqHFhScPIWUn64/erT1QapqqeHwhcr7wIo=; b=Qw3xACeeLyYRywO7jHb5ku8G5QQHrswXUbwl/WtKWp2EFFqqyGaNjwdc wYEXaTo7P7NuAGB7XDobymMT6hFqQ4lp0HitNLocsO8ydm5I9Oe5I07yh wKcNYpMwZfnAQqeXF/OEkgqFpcbPtsPHy/wxuXRmeWJNS2av+KtjQt/AS 0=;