Re: [payload] Review of draft-ietf-payload-vp8-08

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Tue, 05 March 2013 23:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6259; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1362524590; x=1363734190; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=rHAN678ddRet4jBUJRnYGKgBXJpTJ+N1r3ecgB/OLbE=; b=aWI4R5WFeadld79m8/6Bf2Wrf7L8Bj7nicYPCu+tgp8hmeYy2ORWxjAU 1AxK65oCOspdB6V87Aa5IpgjDIuYopqlehYsZnF23IwV/JjHB6YPyIltu DHf7/1bAlF86GE4dVv/v2wG54yIiVkl6l9p7Sk0sCXhERaZj4PzO23gic A=;