[payload] Progressing draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-00

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Wed, 10 August 2011 16:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mramalho@cisco.com; l=16327; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312994531; x=1314204131; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:from:to; bh=96lxnfSnmD8hW6B7ZW/8ER8b6EZs8R0EnIruqGR0p58=; b=UhlTwAzpew9EN7KQaYmpQMIalzKLGTe2cocrutIUGnwpRYGXAlOBNbOa RjXWYhjSpJDzwW2Y0wLVO4SrAl3ACBaM9U5Qm0MJL8M8k9nbP53k/oBcq eyKWlyibPuMqAQMDvsFlSsAKYs8y4noe5KHf+4aKqhNtwCnofy1kSxVm6 U=;