Re: [payload] WGLC on draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-02

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Thu, 03 January 2013 16:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=m8K12CHq7F0WW5nJR0n15BvQ+Fl0zP+DXj8woMhwc/0=; b=N+OcbMzHltY65Fm6pjcrYvzO5fhFfhJNXPw3FbCJ2FIZh9woqMqgAUGgL8i5W6IBDm tOQp4KaE1sGSj3ISnsxXhLS/Jrm2Ll1NM06H2uMJidGDkhcnSKOprNX8C985ttZEK7mv n4xkmVO+Gw0l02vsCMpzc6o2XmSTxHTty+wUrTvFl7nLPWK7VUckf6vlLWsw9IhV+8C2 Uyjj7fNQkNQoNq8MsucuDK+C17YkynUNSwHp9HAHB2exjxczLn47+uNx6fmYKxs/FqFz lqlv/YyDEb8gpwb+y0aVJ/bXVwKeihZ57T0ai3tUBzFUte+roFGIgvr3FOsxS38WQjvl ZyeQ==