Re: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rfc3016bis-02.txt

"Bont, Frans de" <frans.de.bont@philips.com> Tue, 06 September 2011 11:55 UTC

From: "Bont, Frans de" <frans.de.bont@philips.com>
To: "payload@ietf.org" <payload@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 13:57:05 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "turners@ieca.com" <turners@ieca.com>, "stpeter@stpeter.im" <stpeter@stpeter.im>
Subject: Re: [payload] I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rfc3016bis-02.txt

Hi all,

The draft has been updated to address the comments received after the IESG review.
Besides a few nits the most important changes are a further clarification in
the section describing the compatibility to RFC 3016, and the addition of a
new section devoted to the relation between this draft and RFC 3640.

Your comments are welcome!

Best regards,
Frans