Re: [payload] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-04

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 01 April 2013 18:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=EMJCfbvopgvAizVgKln5li55JmjUc05kaxGNmlHJhHE=; b=DMo3RrQ8bizEU8nRvqWLJN2uVsXLqkhAJVMgrsVwRXZR9TAlhx17onekgNEgqiNu+c akfcEjJ5Fviw8mdU2L31dzITIoyeK/yCTEusxrRkAb/1xjlp5+l0A9PP7uWHp7mD7lLU SF2SnWaP0RvWjzCsyIZyDwyXTLLbk5nWBjtxftY8nuG6ZUynBT/AEGWpasZ4gYnlk2OZ z7aqSOEaB9alKNjjJt0C1E60F5QqNNbF1Sk4kWfnC7esmPzxLxg9w8QQF/Z1m5Yy6LGg Ea4LzGxxTsn5ECH8qvlZ1jDUQ9qw/eBaJ8bSPKr9NPseIJvnoC9WIe+nA9wc/Pr15oRx JBvw==