Re: [payload] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-isac-04

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 13 September 2013 18:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=j2IuxCtuudgqrNJx8KLsS6zZw0elnubnNxXRvuU+VX8=; b=Dpj5koPz/hqOpOM55mBxJVeGCe32QskabK778HolnkarfmhcukoXf32UbKy7NFDixD 5Pzzce5B6mA2XsZthPYzpnAScDHdyzk2po2Zslux833xLemw3TBTe/1KKGlDWM8gxwBC IrzIAiG/RoLTdN5qOC2MpX3/TFqCRl8OttiigzDq4Mbr539PhdO9KrhtWOlRPmhTf+Hb 5b0qhFqi0oAHZSGyeK5uJBD5YbmKLtjD6Uyd/hIrpJ3mIv7dtytJOGDjPzy/zDv9BktR UNMryGvLm2p8iG/CVBiqwBDFJCfkP41Xm39MrB8j0Es3l+6dLER1f2hpO/sj6H06GDoc LRwQ==