Re: [Pce] Adoption Poll for draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw

<julien.meuric@orange.com> Mon, 11 February 2019 16:49 UTC

To: pce@ietf.org
From: julien.meuric@orange.com
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 17:49:02 +0100
Subject: Re: [Pce] Adoption Poll for draft-lazzeri-pce-residual-bw

Hi all,

It is time to close this poll. Despite Adrian's reminder (Feb 1), no one
has voiced about the I-D. Even though nobody objected to the adoption,
the expressed support is very limited. As a result, we believe that the
WG is not ready to work on this item now and the draft is not adopted.

Thanks to the authors who put some effort the propose that work.

Regards,

AD&J