Re: [Pce] Whither Stateless PCE?

Olivier Dugeon <olivier.dugeon@orange.com> Mon, 18 April 2016 12:58 UTC

To: "Aissaoui, Mustapha (Nokia - CA)" <mustapha.aissaoui@nokia.com>, "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'Dhruv Dhody' <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com>
References: <091b01d19036$a22f2f10$e68d8d30$@olddog.co.uk> <CAB75xn7UKxZwq0zWXRopPyrtGfaYpP31jzMbGF3SsUB9CEQLuA@mail.gmail.com> <0a5a01d19088$9ddea060$d99be120$@olddog.co.uk> <4A79394211F1AF4EB57D998426C9340DD48CD06A@US70UWXCHMBA01.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <28817_1460132965_5707DC65_28817_16160_1_5707DC64.1050707@orange.com> <4A79394211F1AF4EB57D998426C9340DD48CE32E@US70UWXCHMBA01.zam.alcatel-lucent.com>