Re: [Pce] Whither Stateless PCE?

Ina Minei <inaminei@google.com> Thu, 01 September 2016 23:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Cti/5Q7aY396z+jZ19Z7HR8iwqz8r+iZ7slLPbZkRyw=; b=SLsckA38hUu11siszwkBEUTTpjLPhV3QOHfNLcIwe7kYZOUtp6aFgltDz9z48/NJpS YgRUqS2SIX6IaNdLJjUhytETCbvqeEyQwxzS/uji0m2v1j5JkiUzcWzIk5yGAMT/dLW4 Vvd5NDAuV6qFUMH98bFO87FIsSpEKR5BFClqWVdItxm0ihN9VEcwEqHykAKJK0wh2jLS uknlQHyn5Ck3sSTzD6dEqx6tdS1+7e7fgv5oprwImaiCsgCDdJ4hXb91t7CtIu/WIWXS fxEKan5U0fvuSiWkMc1P+LBZh0MCji0sj6ESHMWXMaSzl6OrVd5HihaCB1oru1nXt43R LvZA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Cti/5Q7aY396z+jZ19Z7HR8iwqz8r+iZ7slLPbZkRyw=; b=GL2xXLDY65OaZUUHMvMc56ftsOEw4w+nUICe64VXx4Exf9wAXOsdD28MjBzeRyfsHN TxzQWT35wMaG7AiQ+gAyXvQ0vMUZdlnVZsAuHJvjVsK2arLXy0b4UQQ3gVABamI4j7/f 9iOyp1LgIBO8+ozy6qhjFUh9XEny1Aq5KpHxTLKN0+v7O3Jn2l6z6LEd9dPKE9RvGoz6 /1j68s2OqR+SW1FXrh70Lr/f5l/XwiWq40WgNlu9BxhX1/V0GFGAVsMi/81OnWpJv9qv inGZxCd5CDZLdBmEQh2xIC+9bP6papemDsfOZnl+6V2qPfLPfqzDW4rY9vwih59O3zoI SeQA==
References: <091b01d19036$a22f2f10$e68d8d30$@olddog.co.uk> <CAB75xn7UKxZwq0zWXRopPyrtGfaYpP31jzMbGF3SsUB9CEQLuA@mail.gmail.com> <0a5a01d19088$9ddea060$d99be120$@olddog.co.uk> <4A79394211F1AF4EB57D998426C9340DD48CD06A@US70UWXCHMBA01.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <28817_1460132965_5707DC65_28817_16160_1_5707DC64.1050707@orange.com> <18401_1460135058_5707E492_18401_5293_1_a6a87aba-1ff7-4b66-9da7-5712aca4c97d@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <d17605c4-c0b1-cc2f-45b4-e43f1844dfc4@hq.sk> <CAG4Q_at0uqErDqAUVm0Ui9BkHP5ju7BYfNWCjbQZOEA9_i7qMw@mail.gmail.com> <4954_1470727984_57A98730_4954_3928_1_796d9606-a529-4261-82d6-a8c2d930b042@OPEXCLILM6D.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAG4Q_avg8_P-ywW1sCBTX-XcB2-UFk4J2bUCrZ0-85Sh8xUn=Q@mail.gmail.com> <5007_1470986552_57AD7938_5007_1163_1_ed4811b2-034d-4104-be0f-5d58ab25004e@OPEXCLILM44.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <57AD9751.8020308@orange.com> <F9C16EDC-8478-464D-A799-A61EA5475690@nokia.com> <2a6339b5-2b73-c6d9-4c02-790600300de6@orange.com>