Re: [Pce] stateful PCE - moving forward & next steps

Edward Crabbe <edc@google.com> Fri, 26 October 2012 02:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=HifcZ0UwZJMpa8+r6e/sPVqwoeVNQmv5+55ZeJ26YkU=; b=C2Ib4P1RQHOqbvz1cISy9U3xvKeNfdldy2evWoOHeQ6WG0bVxyMUNaQzgk13NuL4Mg Xcp+92VtigB7a7RgYWYa7S1nUqq80dISxIhfsAUPHddRuB3QyuhMAV9mAy2z9YkagRGU fnPyndz/OCNQTEE5tlGdByklBGUQ0RPiH3R7PLjwQl3+9tI8SjtwovSbreHQN72EyWil yd2nteFh3O2gueRgzMltpmZAAYhzAZD1jdelHKNtz+MiyFlPDGxPDlPuZozxBXccUK9+ eiVRgWTCn0DuJn1ZBmYg+rrS+nxQd7SOgCQnxHKNPDl9/9Ebryx7h8j9Dwg268WowQRq xdaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=HifcZ0UwZJMpa8+r6e/sPVqwoeVNQmv5+55ZeJ26YkU=; b=aipo1geMY8gm0f0bRj5svJ8A4POqMxd+Hs1Vzo3B7qE9Qzm7MDD4noPyOTd5AZyxm8 u6+t9Eud37sTUVeyLzBBEf7Saxm/kgLC5NKi61NIqGa8qVYg6j+cKOapbFk7bgj7acrB pyzN896MRcNkcdJAOKPWDe4XE865yDDtqJbf/FBq3iy/oafWaaZMJ9O3ddXPYWXa6kFZ 5y36OzE0LH/O5BPFkJy/+tf97Gdel3pHUC/dX6j+WETryP2Cc+/D7jqZbZl9ibfrq1gJ Fzg0kmrwahLCmvS25tbU7pVh07G9wZuZbj7h+hm2u3sfvLWVa3IBVGuUSiC4uhL84smK DLrg==