Re: [Pce] stateful PCE - moving forward & next steps

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Thu, 25 October 2012 21:18 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com>, Ramon Casellas <ramon.casellas@cttc.es>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 21:17:50 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.47.131.35]
Cc: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Pce] stateful PCE - moving forward & next steps

Hi Julien

Thanks for providing your useful feedback on the issues of the separation of MPLS-TE version from GMPLS version of the solution draft for the stateful PCE.
I think the separation was tentatively agreed by the authors of the two separate documents due to the differing interest of the authors who have different implementation needs (one for packet network; the other for transport network). I don't know if this would be a valid reason for the separation, but we are willing to hear from the WG feedback.

Thanks.
Young