Re: [Pce] Mail regarding draft-ietf-pce-pcep

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Wed, 02 August 2023 17:02 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1690995697; x=1691600497; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=oba2MHw7RPUhURr6lcJzxDfHVwhrUqbVbX89hC45wfs=; b=WwOmB+cfhB50GE12ERa4QUtstIOWHps5OBFv00OUq1f9x0aMCcKC3wxeZxADQxgsc5 lxTq/8HFgjgVujkZ9OVIjnAKuG3rEoJ0ZQrVms1Xgn96m+GonQSsosiZxPhZlIOznDOi Pf579roihoSlVow1NuzQW5vjjIOhP98HGECjAjOvAlqxMAhpl5gsd7fbeu6CjT8hKTh7 /rYOMw3wnPlSY+xDlHItxuueL8XDMmOcMQ6jybyJwzqT5nfs+ODChACZLtNjRFp7UX/6 MgE7EKFnJ3znZmfbm75iRFzudnIP+W5li1BUUlsWjaAHxiYEqFPPrSECdkzhxME8ASxA rQ+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1690995697; x=1691600497; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=oba2MHw7RPUhURr6lcJzxDfHVwhrUqbVbX89hC45wfs=; b=IPp04VO1/xMt13/vph+qby4tafM/eMGfELN5MQ9FT7pYCe9/l2BjnCcuLh1B9QAtZm tUBHurJ/Zd8TsnjkUwUhm7DCsz+PxedrK9XRI1XE3k4IXb+fAEHwCcFiWz+0+aTeq1OK IXNdSqA25CFKYNsFVi2zQQwGdmZPnvypy05C1c1B6WpODEadQMl0Ln/7P5JrEk0dPqhH Nv7umIbSCjl28VsIOVTMGpnW8PYpfiDE63LuBfITugU0HTdewJ8+pyVXbeQwrP2G7Ma3 rGWR4kk2hX/sxQ/T1jaVY2XsLMlR/XDH+DTvvyoKWmyXPa6DC5IfxTWu52zMqwcdQv17 mjiQ==
References: <AM9PR06MB720494D6C48BED6FB3667F06A90BA@AM9PR06MB7204.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com> <CAB75xn5S6rCkiAARym9ZLJCwTDzzr9HvmdrQj=v2zuZtVhwf=g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+YzgTtxmLQ_5twdzoHyuAuMEWOtfRr7+qc4RF8c1bECgirv9A@mail.gmail.com> <CAP7zK5a3HkQaLtgBxj2cns3qFRF2AOfFHPObjejBeDK7OfS-jQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+YzgTtSFgMtCD2kugJqiV0quCE6EKJuV9GM99T3JmLK3QxYMA@mail.gmail.com> <CAP7zK5be4i+em7f_m_pXaNJ=ULGXBkrWp_ADj=MmdAKoqD7kgA@mail.gmail.com>