Re: [Pce] Mail regarding draft-ietf-pce-pcep

Dhruv Dhody <dd@dhruvdhody.com> Wed, 02 August 2023 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dhruvdhody-com.20221208.gappssmtp.com; s=20221208; t=1690992933; x=1691597733; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=9KmJS4sLprPtFH+EdS/1OB0H2+/iZ3LXYIMqNsjWjuY=; b=ew6GseS9/4vlY7xnhchEPmi1t5FP1lRlZo3eSXeAVDGAdoIJ0ZNTBIh8S8zfhFFdAo sBYcw0/P1N33Yus1YjQi4wmNe1fZbAPtbTCS/C4o43P2qkL+FrkfVHIECh4kmvQESUwQ IK9+1X1D5yU5GarPAhL4sFNqfVGqwZgq+8hUJB7dRZkp8RmI5qREX68z3x1mCLlZxcRv dTF+u6vPIQxKM8S5kR/lJus2XVFIOBWGlWlE+SQgHt5JsKLXi+d7zQh66uD0ufgFuIvb uX9pMEHr24BOn9P3MAVIdDVhaB/fZIXBmbamBTz2NktbtG3S8CGqUanCxfXtVVqy869x MpAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1690992933; x=1691597733; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=9KmJS4sLprPtFH+EdS/1OB0H2+/iZ3LXYIMqNsjWjuY=; b=U71II9SeRAl17im0tmaBp+VwSsmHuNFMniT6qX4RaI+mG0L7t3lZsqTzdPTIjWapJM P6FEIbmIHUh1uOXl3CYcMYI7FwnB0oqVGGue+oWhB3FwuGd3S/7cKiQChTj1HmCVt6fd HdPhCKkJuo535mFPRcwRMlTOs4ue1Ncj9qkWwtAKBWXdsNzdhTh+F+efHeVomW/AVZLM 04CIbbr3AFfuffi42ihclTbRr9VT+EXGX6U16D0T7yMEW00ZuUrlpfqqrIdGKsWTCwJi WyohmyzFvhRxq2Dt6jB4nq/FCMMmHSRC2KLqZr3qSEdrHe2JwscGHlhSkb0VscDyCDqR cQSg==