[Pce] 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-07.txt

Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com> Mon, 16 July 2012 06:49 UTC

From: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>
To: Ramon Casellas <ramon.casellas@cttc.es>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:47:53 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.66.72.152]
Subject: [Pce] 答复: 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-07.txt

Hi Ramon,

For Q1, it could be possible to return two EROs as what you said, but my intention is to return two EROs like: ERO-client: A-B-C-D-E-F, and ERO-Server: C-a-b-c-d-e-f-D+ SERVER_INDICATION; In this way, it can reduce the overlapped information.

For Q2, the PCEP extension does not exert on how to signal the RSVP-TE.  This draft only focuses on how to return the computed path, but how to create the computed path through signaling is out of scope of this draft (this is reason of the update that is to decouple the dependency betweeen PCEP and RSVP-TE extention). The PCC could be either head node or NMS. For example, if PCC is NMS, then NMS can configure the server LSP first (and then client LSP) from the returned path manually or dynamically. Therefore, actually, the three alternatives you mentioned could be possible from implementation perspective. Option B is my original thought and RSVP-TE extension is described in [draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln]. Repeat again, how to create the computed path through signaling is out of scope of this draft.

Thanks

Fatai