Re: [Pce] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lee-pce-transporting-te-data-00.txt

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 17 July 2014 16:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=vxMX9Ljb3pXOYm99/QREuO8VsqLq4M3GDyEW2kcFLwg=; b=QfIHqG51NYz7kuF+uMFK5SGuRbDrpu4YXOUmGT1zCAzhzVb7tNwulCv8/4ZeR2oHcu yJ3ON6NT+2KFwaDpU/EhWDl5OjtdRe+LsiG81oe7GtTdgS5ld0dCv5AAMeT/VRaZn4tp 2Mn6hktZiUFKV8503Hs+c/JYQ0pWjksKEhOUldbGy36bawsw2LudhPM/czx+jL8olqIE 0MdVi+LMZ48YhAOeOjh0ZrYKYYdXnm9/oBEKFy9IeOHoveUPISM+cVmIHIm3lrUPHJKH UhRxoW3ShBiP+0Ivf6D0dhy/l352jVbwIgjvHh0ZXUFtG4fkqgHjNLn6/rHDovWUzjBa yf+Q==