Re: [Pce] (My drafts are discussed in the mailing list) RE: Ask for time slots in IETF 81

Huaimo Chen <huaimo.chen@huawei.com> Tue, 19 July 2011 15:37 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:38:09 +0000
From: Huaimo Chen <huaimo.chen@huawei.com>
To: JP Vasseur <jpv@cisco.com>
Cc: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>

Hi JP,

    I am very curious that there are only 55 minutes presentations in IETF 81 according to the schedule just posted. My drafts follow the rules to get the time slots in IETF 81.Many people are interested in the drafts as you and many others have seen these. Why can not I get the time slots in IETF 81?
    I sincerely request the time slots in IETF 81 again. Please consider my request again.

Best Regards,
Huaimo