Re: [Pce] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-flowspec-11.txt

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 07 October 2020 21:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5Ff7I6ME6EmDV3C+rzNIOvuXXEi8zgMUyVyWAKlt4Mk=; b=CkKvZvoWtOzpWHp02mk/TSsGx1KyDXGESvDC72tm5muvqQKx309j5h/mqHXL+cBvA4 n9rArA3dOTXp1WHlxe1m2Vu4UlASpnR68GRAKyurYWa3dlTQvWHH072uOvWI5iVzUY+U 1jvdkVBBy4eFXvXWq0Y/4ajSf95TqkyuiNDVIa5GIBjpOUwp2AtWuOL5gfFtKVCGy4Vk CIcXMOq+FiZboQSPCnqV/Q+LYfEq/q5x9+j44u1gNFV4pFh+gxNLsHz8NDewbGkjkwSA pY3wpTJ6w2D1ZF4h1shsFrYKhob98GtHPZoNmlu026rYzc043Uwf5Z0ci5mBXbmYACD7 b6Ug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5Ff7I6ME6EmDV3C+rzNIOvuXXEi8zgMUyVyWAKlt4Mk=; b=leMaU1wXzUqOMAhn5wD2cwYCA7oStldnnyqWXVBQEKM/13DVP3PxMymww1V+7abjYt y8rA2JodyTDGDzHnBFBAsN/Z8FoG/aMuFhXL7o1M1KH8XLBKZiiGYolHYg4yZ3Efw/UU Ue09sJ7bDtj4pDBn1GAtnPDedZfMxEbSj2J1WEf0q7YI2GoppZcTAB+x7GMxMw1+aw18 4AsgL7ztlSsCC3kRPa8xCjju+FjZpCFo8T9IaOsSG+BlpJxh2RxQbC7hDxUJmk2Rgdqe v8H7AuXNdifpWvJmcNIgqFl0VT4eY2YEIwKevy3RlnnJS3YwY6CwUEeMB3tLQrx5hats sMLg==