Re: [Pce] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-11

Cyril Margaria <cyril.margaria@gmail.com> Tue, 30 January 2018 16:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sQdmI+d5TpBh5OnoWMEJOl00w0mui7S16PArv3H19hE=; b=Qd7R7q5n8W2uuc40Xx9W2UkzFv4OZ76G3BCByvSWYYTGkDVHEQMySeuEHP5KU5/wob 3uWZkFu6HUxyO5ilXwD4pBN5c/lrICbsWw7P7zYbIdh38/QHjMZN0LR5Wjg9j1qdbrOw uuG6lUoIO5QmL3sBLnIcxtuBVDFb7MBsa1VJw5j6PS+eSJsTvkFPzL60MFYgPfN6vqAq SkojlvNTnnIYhEHWjRY9/eRAu4SuYmjPNev85BiXVQ3VEkcLy9R5AGLJeYEKshq+4q9s lcVyoKMHsp0yXTNJHd5PLMl3uZ0gTYkAG+36+jCBuzOL63UDkmmJTT/qZJgnZGVmcck9 BLHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sQdmI+d5TpBh5OnoWMEJOl00w0mui7S16PArv3H19hE=; b=gvcrRgwWqB7AlS8bXzhiqZkq1TcweVB05ilxXShaMWjl/44tb/shsqtezSVPSwUOfr EOwtETWQ9BP7ezLDabpjxfhdo3b/l2TbKDwO0IngBn27iLIqN+67VqKjFcRKHTG4Lmxe HCkWNoV+no1FQKvlaVtWvkiqAa/W1AQ3J0yd3yeoHNWRnwDUNrL65S52INxbjG4tXggY yb6/kRx5zyhUxl7Ef641FdfjpOlb0jgCl+askg+QURate1fxHg3HYnzbAJxx+NcN5vjv zxfkI0YPoAx5wM/5o/wf8G6L2ddhUwLNvKO+AZfpaH+4Q4P7PgvsTKFsXWXEx5CBNpaG FwgQ==