Re: [Pce] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-11

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 04 March 2018 05:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=nW8+svmVmXLVf5gBHxgCFDNrShaNrvfPUsvGwwpUnyQ=; b=YHBIrrauQwhM3KJFoNKiDGdGD8qYJJwEIvfGXWHyQgAyTIJJMcXcLzZBVNRlQ57hje H7UlWL68m5CqPDnEDPRIsCm6pbzmGMsqgPsdOIRAvZSSYL10RgtSxYVgtc0H9TP7wWJV B7JP1t0ovsIyBYMqjQUSTlC0NCTuWcKYyyRKqTKc+jRVqADaINroJyM9roats62u0fdo EbeNNiY42QtnGxXgOp1d4f7n/jV1C9ZSpTrMZTBjMNK9DFnh1kMXk4xvYRKS6dQJUTsV HBhnUzXv+h7UrW2lX+ndYFyapmvHLlxrMeoM/IOpFQODE7EJDJZ9lchFU2zXLOWYNQKA R0Fg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nW8+svmVmXLVf5gBHxgCFDNrShaNrvfPUsvGwwpUnyQ=; b=a7OryLqklz4pE8VNToCuHk75p5dr9Av+XU7L4OzoNULPtxQH7plUn9rcwvLsIjvg/K 9auTL3lgsz0P/BVCZwlHRwCvD3YR/oJsQKQhZeESa8ue57YBaXLNfdU2BNOgkELtj/GB koB4eWYf+RUcVDBTCT6eZpZzcv43KSW/dsZ69YqfOoTKuOLslLqe8ufn9Hbk1Km+d6v6 mgnj/nEB3OjOJIwFgHLAEFzFgj9EmD/MaT8A2AYLY4mlPpjuZAV1Ki+bvFtKpusmsqi8 L1Kerfp7/Dgxm/RUfGXOpVZz2lfvDiGFaexdHmXW1C/4IZ4Ryl4l3ZzEMGnnahPdW+oc M4pg==