Re: [Pce] Shepherd's Review of draft-ietf-pce-association-bidir-08

Dhruv Dhody <dd@dhruvdhody.com> Thu, 17 December 2020 13:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dhruvdhody-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/O87FrTuOXibIdAxR+mamIkAsKVTM6CgCCuQMmTACAw=; b=XBtstP9aYN2WJ7USRoT/Yny17PQ9qu59o856WMNXonotS0BtEE2MFxIv5YTQeP1UPb /1teuqP9SgjQPGm4YugOOd/FXQ8MpsK/ZxPs/qcFjYIy72opSJzOUUD2TMg/F89gEksU tneNNhLp+rESoPv9anIcsHJlztI1ylpQ0XFnau0R0aEIb3mY/syA26Zsd+uSH4QW9Ck8 UDuta3Rb2HOMaJdxGmA5Sv8u/NsXDhlre0gNZGN1QXrWyswUfOSgjVIZSaRruutiwmA/ o3dWmWUsguBY74mbBb1cY1We4tiYsct10c2SmpSrKfA0rVr1b/I/uVx3Fvw1tpbBcifM nRwg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/O87FrTuOXibIdAxR+mamIkAsKVTM6CgCCuQMmTACAw=; b=KvX4QMYDRP4UDx41b4M9b1wfIwA8JORTGHgvoj8reLEWlu952c9+eAUkwBVOIEkv/N +J7bSKtB85E4eK4Z8HAMbkDS/hMMETVP63uD2qj6NZwDcYOzLLcJk8XNjKVfmM55xxLF KqDsELyu2zOHlYlUQAgrJC3ArtEPHiwAt/tIEH0clgxP5ajdzncdMCUyyHkfy26m3q2B Z21uRK0ZwE6MW6hH0YWdt3q9zPNwYOOzJ83ll+RuuJxm4AKcd6NEEvp/l0EX10eq/0JT MUm0PcwRD1/9PN0oRh+2lSvBvFd9FdC4iK4a0TQpclVkEkSlHqciCx9Xeo7Sz1eFNykG SA8g==