[Pce] Re: Comments on draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-03.txt

JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com> Tue, 15 May 2007 13:26 UTC

From: JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:24:52 -0400
To: Young Lee <ylee@huawei.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=12462; t=1179235614; x=1180099614; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jvasseur@cisco.com; z=From:=20JP=20Vasseur=20<jvasseur@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Comments=20on=20draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optim ization-03.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20Young=20Lee=20<ylee@huawei.com>; bh=dzQ9KhbuAg7RjxtxT92S1cG0zHQYYMo+ekUS0gqErvs=; b=YwQB7p5Z7r61PBiigWzmIphsZYm3zx6hXHe+JfL/LrwenA58n2rvyWPwLWLWSumjwgdUeD/g JKkoyc1385ypogGfXQVBGpPSbZPi3PIKkPerYgWdtg5Giv5VsL8gD3Z0;