Re: [Pce] Shepherd Review of draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-14

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 08 April 2024 12:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712577799; x=1713182599; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=0tSc1cacbJsActFM+Ewf0ZzV8pYfU6Za2+8z3YEurk8=; b=Fnn/AA8eL1NO29GDqRJbF/WZrbtnR5xl6myH9JA59Wbnb3YnGDEUW7mbmhs+0GjW4k flv0fwjca9oRVAJ94zYKUxwjDixyQj+syP5AYRN6E9M0TobcQYN0P0+j7lXRnDVdv3La pkVsX0r7JKOBcgufr9phUI6UarV6ji18bGTJrwokzC6sDmV/x77KrLJsEQhpR6wx6Ry0 NtuhUZzgitb18SNVcSWfnsE717NncpZC4Uilt2oWkqYxTN2e8jlPizlefIaqQz2TzTJl 41K2S98ayR9cQxlfQ46wNCYF9a0/Kw+jvdvUqF1Y7WIsQefFmIJnfCpngJ7JtEY9woc2 FP4Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712577799; x=1713182599; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=0tSc1cacbJsActFM+Ewf0ZzV8pYfU6Za2+8z3YEurk8=; b=w2FUV1AKJxrVdtMS7ViaXWApsSQgDh9eiT3ooFflsPdIwl6o9ekc4vllqvTRtwc/9Q Iw7hC9MsQxkF2WycRAOHZTHSMefb/jNgqIqzUmlLX1Y7tOfDZPUjlIcC9foAWzpC6GZ1 oyF236Zgs9Tp8hmAJ9gTsxBMFC2sX2fQIe0L5WDLKSfrhJp7lOA6/aQI6f1f9zXRloca W0Cu6rfPDREkpXCj4H1oZ2U1/WnoWbJD95nuy0Usj56Z/Nf+jESLkStsLbSjVP8K0moN f8ooqhV1bbp+Cdhjglkev/Bs8RyfgWIpdDNdq7VN15ZL0XQgivQ+u1p8jgWOHE2XquV9 x/yw==