Re: [Pce] Shepherd Review of draft-ietf-pce-segment-routing-policy-cp-14

Mike Koldychev <mkoldych@proton.me> Mon, 18 March 2024 02:11 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H4=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=proton.me; s=protonmail; t=1710727854; x=1710987054; bh=Ra7ur4II9hWmN7F7/w5ahg3OMlhHiy0IJE5j7FmcLHs=; h=Date:To:From:Cc:Subject:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References: Feedback-ID:From:To:Cc:Date:Subject:Reply-To:Feedback-ID: Message-ID:BIMI-Selector; b=T/LDLSxo6dg0ProelNVEsFbrK9+3v11jRfzbFJ33Jv+HnsOrljeiHrcvXBdiXF1mw gaqlTqNvUgoIVVkftYooNf4MwnZ7cr5+Vf/H+/3wyBbmfTYTTl6cVz/40Mgr7SjSPx R2SL+3HGYHHD/lUzvcI/p7VQEuVrE6rJ0oXntGznt2AtxN6R3PHGmnydeEta63SR7U AWnMTQ6Eyq0/ESoku1ZrHtk+cLNQz1nLl8iHaHUpozSaQwta6fqv47SHto3T8uWhWX QnMKAi+pTRoeR538WQNHhJYCnIz1ar7KVmRFy6gvXlR6YUbIqbG9NTn4zM10M/c0sx QU82WCMyhJvGQ==