Re: [pcp] WGLC on draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-03

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Mon, 30 July 2012 13:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=volz@cisco.com; l=11169; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1343654311; x=1344863911; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=DJvMD6H3iXkRN/y36sGZ40OG+R9JuWwuR5NBJvJ86lo=; b=YDdnnVUvr333dhI5OpvREPVcHYYt0IyhG1gQyAIUiuB8PT5VvKYSWn8D SNRfqRKadbhQkQnRKxIHiB/PU2So9QCDmfaHUQHCzn3HeLs7zRzAGPjJj qO8fhP9MsmOOj+7KSCJj9/vrd+9qZ4HzIUnhu568f2sEMcHjKAMYjnvvj M=;