Re: [pcp] How to guarantee the same PCP/AFTR be selected in ip-in-ip anycast deployment

Qiong <bingxuere@gmail.com> Thu, 14 March 2013 23:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=PEX3RWR1SCsHhWVDh3Uaqqb3X6/VeqXz+bveEJnCguY=; b=HAX66hItEl4QFRjJb9HHZ3UmsFbMjb6ieMb32M0LjgS0iDI7rqqgwiO8htD0q+kjZL afYF3L56T7njO5XCWRKtK+DCysYQwqXPsjnFg6Brz/wiKy+lfQAjZrm9RA195J90DiX/ CH5zaUmlmpqDJPc5vyo1lL6l8fnlgRQIu4MImQ9yWeVjor2f2VkgXBn8yXjQnyZMsCc5 Kc1kpOCRDusH5utuW3mlwsfCYOiy2ss7wAuhjFq5H3FaqfWzqTVr0SF8Arl9J4b0lWCI Enn0ZHAtSamrKcj3UEprxRAKNJUxYjJWDIi6d0Pbmu+N5FJl5Pgc20RsciU2GD4P1msn vMUg==