Re: [pcp] How to guarantee the same PCP/AFTR be selected in ip-in-ip anycast deployment

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 14 March 2013 22:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8278; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363299836; x=1364509436; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=366ZZ9WyGbdiwONSPsE4y1wITQTZyjdr4kLyQPJgUCg=; b=FvQ6/cg2EkYORLleewF3DsBpfZD+ETMUBgiMvO7lKPNNbm0G+/sWir97 47SHACFBpahHezIN2T+rMU84y6UntZfL+ummP8LvCCaz0rVPRBsLtEJJj H3+KwUGAkvdwe5Z1XLzciXqkcZdIDryAMkjDsWulGqJObsUy8pCiI7ZO6 I=;