[pcp] PCP MoM (FRIDAY, November 9, 2012)

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Mon, 26 November 2012 14:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6219; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1353940577; x=1355150177; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=brEKiCQy9TgSz4DC12ixAy7MuK2XQm4aKKG9N/LTaEs=; b=TI3Phe9qWuyKGcaUECOTvg2t7B7YzqlXTRJ3Aj5wpa2naIb/sGjCNmgk CUTIVi1t9V2DA1aBzoaYa8yGB6xFzTQUpLlnmWRfRTTOoQlWoAxBLjz+T WJfJHXxGhMvyi5HNqwljFAjjUoEen5EJXTdJjuSDt2xufmjIWcuiHy5e/ w=;