[pcp] PCP MoM (THURSDAY, November 8, 2012)

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Mon, 26 November 2012 14:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8542; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1353940481; x=1355150081; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=HqZ12d19GiROmxHBFet2WNxvDlpEjRJQaS/PK2Q/gbI=; b=dnflDAhko4BZum6i+yaVbX52HuDlsN3TUwud8yHk/WvkB2xWV7yld6sG g/wu7ewVwHn29OVxuQ7QdKT0olJ/fk3DZH9GFk8qDIvbrDerher3W2Tdo XUKat2iPcDHGL3dL7E51iRdv6zEMF3C1khjSnK2EhSqzhA1zW0JV+rOpZ Y=;