Re: [pcp] FW: New Version Notification for draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery-01.txt

"Prashanth Patil (praspati)" <praspati@cisco.com> Tue, 23 October 2012 23:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8178; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351036397; x=1352245997; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=16C7BfOoYlADrfQBPwsfu8jMS6paU1hJopB4pfqTDAQ=; b=FAybMq5fUE1+ukDNCpSDXvN6IY71fttqe+zNm2SUmJpHJcjZUjej2ciG Xj4ts7SDMV77iLObrgzGrXOP6YY4nYl81hZocmAwXSsHcsUb8yCB89KL+ pJcuJerCWArNw9csMFnwBK6aSUwPmhrKQZcVlItv7RvvUSx1n3sCLo9B+ I=;