Re: [pcp] FW: New Version Notification for draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery-01.txt

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Mon, 22 October 2012 10:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bTsplkj1fIPJ6VoQBnkKcc+QSUZ1a3ZqH6PmUM2vZtM=; b=QBtLONHTvfdfDkhd6I1ioddhxrc4PJmYLcwuhEP3p7I9l8LW74Cwt6fR3VmTSKzrFI lXxUiKoB236XMeBvL1dg+2jGFgr01c6Aw1UoNtPE6Nbpm5svqnGf4wkTqgL/UPyzX+j6 iDd2lsdLfnljO1hm7qwiN2fLxqTtsSTMX7GGydbIVm+kvShT+PAGVGE+BVBIFwlDerzl 6/QoIPFgk98RV7iepRluZffTFyQlBIl4Q3uy/b9w8sOgzs2265W02t1lnqWvpDgCgkWh eJGSStvNX+S44ZTnvy3eJFJ8iTaSk4T10ALKAc1OYTqCn8n/VpZ5rQzXxr7MqWBIoCSU II3w==