[pcp] OFFLINE RE: draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Thu, 31 January 2013 14:08 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: Ted Lemon <Ted.Lemon@nominum.com>, "pcp@ietf.org" <pcp@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:08:23 +0100
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Subject: [pcp] OFFLINE RE: draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp

Ted,

I really appreciate your help.

As an editor of the document, I cannot change the encoding on my own and roll back to rfc1035 encoding we had in earlier versions of the document. I hope this thread will stimulate discussion and see more inputs.

In the lack of any additional argument from the wg, I will abandon the utf-8 string encoding.

Cheers,
Med