[pcp] TR: I-D Action: draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-03.txt

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Fri, 05 September 2014 06:05 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: "pcp@ietf.org" <pcp@ietf.org>, "cheshire@apple.com" <cheshire@apple.com>, "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy) (tireddy@cisco.com)" <tireddy@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 06:05:40 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.1]
Subject: [pcp] TR: I-D Action: draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-03.txt

Dear all,

This updated version takes into account the comments received during the interim meeting, particularly:

* the comment from Tiru about the mis-use of the option to help an attacker identify critical flows.
* the comment raised by Stuart about PREFER_FAILURE.

We do think this version is stable enough to consider wg adoption.

Cheers,
Med