Re: [pcp] Official reviewers Request for Learn NAT64 PREFIX64s using PCP

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Fri, 17 May 2013 19:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3644; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1368818667; x=1370028267; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ltyfL5QwV63umnJNXv3d3QnGX4NJJkeGuT9Mk1IDtnk=; b=C+54Z58V29Wm4T7so+kzM43AW1FWKNQ6zn1bj7hdgjYDXx6w8C7UqD/3 V3wxpeflOxRHW/z384JfD8fXsNsUbu+ZUm9BvXfmIs2AiyGShPzaeAYuM hdOtRroC7/gAvmAn/HfjPc7kkk1bA4AJvw27O43mZGAzp2d/uD6aFB5bK E=;