Re: [pcp] TR: I-D Action: draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-05.txt

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Tue, 21 October 2014 19:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10916; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1413919361; x=1415128961; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=TJqQ5rAtI5ZCUlRn08lSK8xPsKFpxhkdrusDYHOfv+4=; b=Hk9mLpKnjZtv6ZfCqRjyHTv/go5VSolMjunqA2e10AlelT5+6r6z5N2y o7DOISWqw5RbpFzZnQPMqaHuEUh1xDEkK9VIRxYx7TMcC3DBlj/FcuOWI DflRSzb7bnijXG8qAnblX7x7HdCA39VBAZ3QPtwbAZnbBfELNM6X3aCN0 s=;