Re: [pcp] comments for draft "Analysis of Port Control P0rotocol in Mobile Network"

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Tue, 07 May 2013 12:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8551; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1367931012; x=1369140612; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=kUpLRuXxTR6x1WjPFfw43y43k6pDwllwd6e87Cl7ZjQ=; b=YTlNu1yL36Qoy8H28IR+CJiSIx3ofgFNJDYxLyeSVTsiERp9NGahary7 3gk66ZIAOxbdDCs/mxfbLXXDbNLn/B/bZLboJ4IqbCptlO/VtOgeWaqCn 6vaBHUCI7k6C+kOEMX6OVquyGZrNTVww7NmXpzeLBsaFNQgopp9zSbodl A=;