Re: [pcp] comments for draft "Analysis of Port Control P0rotocol in Mobile Network"

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Mon, 06 May 2013 09:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=OWA5+RtAE6BfO433R3rtm7UDP6KDmy1rmTSgmUk2xuM=; b=Kt4yof/iEzyuTQ2rfV+/YfW6L5QuThKL2tg52MRzAY33LFHIJQcvYGoB/boAls/Mcs 1bE87/kPGAHRpjdyy+Ybd46tY/MGDsKzA/6UgcdcJ42YhEpSqKdEbN1h49zN49qm1J3F HNeMH4D/EneBPvGeql8mwnXuLxur38YfnUNon/b9v6R+VRQ+JY9PQu4noAE7em73aghp WsPP+zjR14cF94r6darjawKpJttcZyKa6nyW48CitSLnieD4ASaYV1j752yMbXPCJoS9 VuBfKXKnHszse7zyimXe2dHE3bOU7pmKWHwSNo/8D174OBvRzjvGCAwmkF3IUzbNiSlP oOrA==