[pcp] clarification on Axternal Address assignment [was RE: pcp-base-19]

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 23 December 2011 19:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=6479; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1324666903; x=1325876503; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=u32a9olP7xaj8Z0p/+2P++7iGKSCyN/Z7/92M6J43ls=; b=jfr5GqQ4NinCUSL45+Ab9512wBVgDz+gLymVo/ku93BuI7Q9JEmKmFQD 8NudRUXqETMusBy+vrWQuQSKYjCimPartZExxcVUvGmPpbUnjaRXeXOrX Nga5B6z4Hz77FKToN0xLOJSUMJHOjm4SHfuHjZ+imrTSNxMAf34t+1X0Q I=;