Re: [Pearg] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-irtf-pearg-numeric-ids-history-09: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 20 June 2022 16:28 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.999] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LG0J2qp6e6WIQu6e9+o3sbs5kc2u+LtiTyk6aS7fMnY=; b=TtZ/lfebFVqXky4NBUn1XzAQZpJalXXP87ce/8W5v2wxQHA4V7F4uSZb8OHt0rN0tZ WklHCPeUqFDlgEBF/bOm5OIHNnN1NAJkIw7lg3irCjH+O6xqBEGj6xBOoeS/RXQMS62M AObK6XFBIYCjoyXplgAhLxcHmYfloh+T8rJL6PkM6mZIU8I9gJKZZpCFWLrMzPvo5fkk QHUpW8xmsulwITVrfrB1wpeA3GlUGlULe/MKao5X7VpsSu1Ewubfca4/Fg302ZrGvk21 aeXRpo8Xpn+yXmM9Vcq610LWyKE5bM8/bBwksOBI0WJJ545xL2kViaA8Zak8pJxdzSXa oSpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LG0J2qp6e6WIQu6e9+o3sbs5kc2u+LtiTyk6aS7fMnY=; b=lLJ1k4VTnYU4ZkuJ5z7bJEfI3tHuiXKAfdecxHu0SnsEqryrCsGGzV5/WbYpyAkgkO wlCC1b+QF0hDhqzH585RtmumbstGfp87XL8XXyi/w415n/5WQJCqTB3rq7FgY85jNnAi g0+pk1oXDsmOl7op3n5dJHL16SEuch9fWx3XpIUCDsyMZCPGVxKSrK5vvzuBqW+iUQt3 AuGC6IkVFUNyt6SVofN+UHso8mVj7Qawzg2Z4Wn/vthjDvHn2QAH7mP5sEGb+T8zVWct ZyC4qg+Onyeu4YZ9YFXWO/3ff9DIILuvDqNtw8WNhC3veyh1EM0lMHU2zlkjLVr1Nb/N 4AEw==