Re: [Pearg] Responding to "Concerns over DNS Blocking" technical error(s)

Lanlan Pan <abbypan@gmail.com> Tue, 01 August 2023 09:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1690880506; x=1691485306; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Pt4O3T1lPT5qbNa8ql9hoOJTsGhumiplD2Gh1QW9wjk=; b=HeyJFMVph8uD3z6uqVnTsLq8DfTOA6ngdP75q1mM5V5HY9WG1I7QScN3qpU4rSVhPT 5BvrdzvQEZvk6hUaEmdaLekjNCQwkndLSsMADI43ac/URxTF1e2TFBghzwsxH1IF74/X JMH6gwk8kUiVrJzA30mMOGfAxNo7KVgubu6I/eZ2wbM7t0GdHk200R72+gymKBNy8vXR zd/cjql/CWXaY/j1ZIR0UHVAagwy34UAvT8WUU+Sj4MyZpJMpEgJdAtWVjHCrYszQlve BMYQtJLFzQ78FsdzvO2YU40X34E504etukh7hbUima6gEPq20t7YTuq71V496s+LYs/T T9Sw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1690880506; x=1691485306; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Pt4O3T1lPT5qbNa8ql9hoOJTsGhumiplD2Gh1QW9wjk=; b=g367OiryRrJqb3knqXEXxzNfImRvKaIJEwZb/pVdFM7x4UOsvHE3ofX5ozgbhBp3lC UD6vwtAtq1TxakFxNQErwi5uFVnzxtgoZb8AoQvaeeLV3BFbg3YlR6H5C6ATMA5uSU9s m101iSfM95DbPSP0acCA0Zal1eIJ1w25aLXwpx2DwhnIo0qj5MiicsPnWfZBWYbLeyRx /8iZA0clW24zqWhG1usX3qJ0AjTqXZOACZmIQ+Pbs6L9X2ghrfrb+Xtt+wiMwJ5XjFdz 993ai+odbB2Q3kgMCrPMGLn4+84JynHF/w1QxGZheh7g5kU+Mi5uyVoB4sf6vOUqUO2m xEBA==