Re: [Pearg] Responding to "Concerns over DNS Blocking" technical error(s)

Marwan Fayed <marwan@cloudflare.com> Mon, 07 August 2023 12:38 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.106 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cloudflare.com; s=google; t=1691411916; x=1692016716; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=SWFjsBIij35o4jmNlg6msEYGZxLj7/Kf7s8z3TT1P/k=; b=VUZsXvL0GC/hNy/Nz8xmOa5Zf6qROiChGSwNY6SuUk2n72WAW48CB5De1UMn5e3Ovo vOvxiv6llgpTI+NOHfxmsHoy+7Q/+rpEQ/jxD6aUgNeU3DKYCVUOWSOwKDQnM6NIAtsD /69W720jl1VIVM17SuROEX9VI/KhZx+rCoBKI=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1691411916; x=1692016716; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=SWFjsBIij35o4jmNlg6msEYGZxLj7/Kf7s8z3TT1P/k=; b=ZTd3k9tnnLVCVhoirIox0X+cURzm36pVcwthIMUWxtaFdWKyMDOlBWB2U4t2FHW3oU dozDZI5NKF8K7D3rVrMsyLKiafJ4oknBTyUFBzsO1R+pZMZbuEdi5oOshrSuRX8CqmZ7 24xNTfQ7zZkpCr1K65BlcXbDUDM4VyFy42/PtI2hYEJdOnvVj96t58OYGUzMHC8KAhat Td5ZVYQZsnkeZmFj3asWPPc5d44A5YoF28FYODdNSypSTimpDaBVJT+L+auTeLt0Fqo6 hNiXFMN6BZqVCm1kh0js2kHoYOmlduX0fd8ekSBPIg3vWwU77BfUSE+QSJ1JK3uXkwUW tqqA==