Re: Who is retarding Pem standards?

"David M. Balenson" <balenson@tis.com> Mon, 09 November 1992 17:09 UTC

To: shirey@mitre.org
Cc: pem-dev@tis.com
Subject: Re: Who is retarding Pem standards?
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1992 11:59:43 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "David M. Balenson" <balenson@tis.com>

> At the last PEM WG in Cambridge, Mass.in July, minor finishing touches were
> put on the drafts.  These were updated and resubmitted as Internet-Drafts
> with the following dates:
>
>    Sep  2 03:56 draft-ietf-pem-forms-01.txt
>    Aug  7 03:54 draft-ietf-pem-keymgmt-01.txt
>    Jul 25 03:54 draft-ietf-pem-msgproc-02.txt
>    Sep  2 03:56 draft-ietf-pem-notary-00.txt

Folks-

Just to be perfectly clear, the notary-00.txt draft is obsolete.  A
notary-01.txt item exists in the Internet Draft directories, but it is
simply a pointer to forms-01.txt draft.

And, don't forget draft-ietf-pem-algorithms-01.txt, which was announced
on Sept 4.

Also, to avoid any potential confusion, I think that dates listed above
are the dates when the announcements were mailed, rather than the dates
on the drafts themselves.  Those dates will tend to be a day or two
earlier than the ones listed above.

-DB