Re: [Perc] Minutes from Design Team call #3

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Fri, 13 May 2016 17:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jitsi-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yezrUG2S2smvrczGixw4i2JHF2FQ5q78dSsArZeWCp4=; b=JqPhBj0RttokrnfgbZjYvwRinnYW7RjZ+AQN2mm+62delT5Y3vae6m1fI/q8xZ9WTj Qd62rNXPKunkUlgUq2b3e5CG+otfOovIGpJ+WWOdgOUyWi0jjsmmguT/ZTMigZpcfIRK dMoNVYQTtodHYsjDUB/LCNn4cCHREEX6CwHxdfoLuB4HY+oCnydUM42kHo/v5Rb1jbRM INcdKr1BHyhVlId1MTz6IZrCJZBqvHocmYAKXhwi2r52ls1JdSyuiV3TtmRsrth3z2x4 ViS08slWfsmWWDPmfWuk8M6xdGW/LUPwcmAhfaKOIBS6LFjZaHfSj6YTg7dfku363ARP ++WQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yezrUG2S2smvrczGixw4i2JHF2FQ5q78dSsArZeWCp4=; b=C0f6aFqV04h9SFyxS6Byvt4X2xj+2PNO8dbNbIRMuzon0Hgj0vnvu5F+4UVbMXerKK sH9Cl1qCTIWAPOppfUcI4ybe0Ae/znYcbwhY5mehnJuV78Rs469Y7pZVc83krrx0lT6d HDtPTYPNCHhXJzDRJ1ORZNVmCLBUfEs89CfOwAonPSFxFPYMlvdyNdq5TegFGb0SdBKn rAUqR3AJoehzytegCWy6MYU8PD5IfG8atl/OuxFvGRsw+DmoZG/hfsJ4UgAYYet9oVwx riMTH9pQKXeMmmN4yNl7/h+xFmEvds/Uv87Il467zWNPFdoKeHN6lVCb7qfn/E012wp9 pozA==