Re: [perpass] draft-farrell-perpass-attack architecture issue

Scott Brim <scott.brim@gmail.com> Tue, 14 January 2014 22:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MHIWFAi9eUIgZBDzwRJ533ehtjlZCRvtuR3Bb3pPAjw=; b=ZmyfUx77OBGiBoOp+p1OKu6mpwMyhQx4cGkBdEq19iy+5E2+JW/0F6dpqfAoNCjA6z 173EEs1dF83/t4uKUKApo6tMRtgSshe014bg2bQy1i2sfSI4BiL+mV3pH5SgP/C2OK5m C0yq9dFVuL+p+8TrnSNPfMgWcSAvlNmsDbYz4hEoaqg2gCz/n66+OgQxXCbTgPSFoRg1 4ujnkUjNlkup74tfbUrBvAkE5I49VH/i3O3t4cpexZXOwL9Ej0P0YIVrNSrLI/TJ1vNe dJy97O8Rj76uNe+NFKPeF/b8TlIVXMktq7i361Mbanvz6ig6Aw9up3/UjqKDxg42XBEu K+pA==