Re: [perpass] Web-of-trust CAs

DataPacRat <datapacrat@gmail.com> Mon, 21 October 2013 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8Vuqroh0rjjsh4wF3Hn+ejUyiB2t/ASiJYGZvoKhEPg=; b=BfMvkLtlGhnFYDks4H6SxC88lbZyBih+3xzNqgS0riYAoQ2M+0oKpFFLBtIg4OH2ha JNDNCA0d/XZHOAZzg/kO5R9rtZKH9tAidLwq1zZavX6LqgpW/qoSVf3QEumKDv5ufDE6 ZE6ZB0nqChwbk3vV2633zmu6S1pbLUIBR3V1iboH1uc45INxcF4DYSgVJTHApQqrSOSR 1vWbKpxYHOSK3LUxrC8QXT7TKcNSyYifkhARR5NzGydvmah6pcplf02BTMetsjPSCoUT nEXZJ/7hijTD4rQ8APOgyb95lVL4ACYW22tC/J9VZwsECe6Q0aHimPH9bILRLygmBZ0f oioQ==