Re: [perpass] TCP Stealth (Was: I-D Action: draft-kirsch-ietf-tcp-stealth-00.txt

Hagen Paul Pfeifer <hagen@jauu.net> Mon, 18 August 2014 13:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=M/ZwKlGBOnf1+/mNQZ/JvixccOse6vINUSxDNvV8R+I=; b=DURP8ZRvvLYly2dUXtgzdeIKQG5RRYYo6f+7IbyrCMvx+e5mwdQph1r7d6EyBdc3Rw p/nfMUFAwr+Nr1p/msRqvHOmUsOEYxGXKmNjyVCu+UqoD+MknVOg+9ag5uR72D4L9wOO PtQoSn87SFqeYvaHcbXgfrzAfvHVbh7YQ19NUzQgZ06J0R8/YDN8DVxCl7mAkZtcdPJs k2QXAekfB1lUyRXh4xMwZTn1HJDsghkRSNyIoqA7vLIB5NzKQzvIblGtu8XoJZUDYRto sHhdro9Yga8XcHm7DjsmJlOhuUcJIii/JAjOhJ596bc+AkZH6W0HKw4MRohmBdk7EJNb avBw==